FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta gold Amex offer , not giving me my points as promised
Old Jun 7, 2019, 5:37 pm
Diplomatico

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, Hertz President's Circle, UA Silver, Mobile Passport Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Corrado Petrella
why is Amex not giving me the points I was promised
for opening a delta gold points card?
I am getting the run around

I Amex delta gold card is not giving me the 60 k in points the promised, what can I do? They now tell me
they need to open an investigation to find out why this is happening and it’s not just me!!!!!
Originally Posted by viraldemos
Did you apply for the card in March this year? There's a known issue of AMEX not counting up the transactions properly. You can either wait for the investigation to take place (could take weeks), or meet the min spend again with new charges and the bonus should post.
You almost answered your own question. This is a common problem with this particular card on the AMEX end right now, affecting multiple customers....some sort of glitch. Let them open the investigation, be patient - if history is any guide, you'll get the points eventually when AMEX rectifies the problem.

Or you can do as viraldemos suggested and keep spending on the card to meet the MSR again. That seems to have worked for others.