FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An introduction from Seat Amigo
View Single Post
Old Jun 7, 2019, 10:10 am
Seat Amigo

Pinniped,

Thanks for your comments. I won't try to dissuade you from your opinions but I will give you some facts that you seem to have gotten wrong.

1. As an attorney, all the things you said about a bad experience can happen ANYWAY - regardless of where and when I met the person sitting next to me. This is NOT a dating service. Again, you may be right or you may be wrong about partnering, I will let you know after those conversations with Southwest.

2. Again, not a dating service. I think you've misconstrued what this app is about. Also, we don't require any login for Southwest or LinkedIn, not sure where you got that?

3. As an A-Lister for many years you're right, I do know where I want to sit and have my "strategy". But I don't control if the flight is full and I don't control who is going to sit next to me, correct? Maybe you say 'no' to people who ask to sit next to you and control your seatmate that way?

4. Again, the app is not just for people to connect and talk - the app also allows someone to put in their (short) profile, "I just want to be left alone" and find another person who wants to be left alone or wants to be quiet.

Thanks for your comments. It's okay that you don't like this right now......I didn't think I would use uber at first either. Have a great day!

Rusty