FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge advice in CLE
View Single Post
Old Jun 6, 2019, 8:12 am
david55

Originally Posted by ProfRB
The Airspace Lounge is the most pitiful excuse for a lounge I have ever seen, and I've traveled to some fairly remote places. There's a cash bar, and you can order (again, at a price) about 3 food items, such as chex mix and granola. When you check in, you get a voucher for about $10, which will buy you one drink with a bit of change left over. There is nothing to eat that doesn't cost you, and precious little of even the stuff that costs. Go here only if you want somewhere marginally more quiet and comfortable than the terminal. If you have Priority Pass, I would definitely opt for the Bar Simon. If not, you'll have a better experience at one of the restaurants than you will at the "lounge".
I couldn't agree more. I flew out of Cleveland last year and as I sat in a bagel shop in the concourse I noticed the billboard advertising the club. I strolled over.... and after 5 minutes ......I went back over to the bagel shop. It was as if ALL the air had been sucked out of that place and replaced with just bad vibes.