FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - vomit on a seat (news story)
View Single Post
Old Jun 6, 2019, 2:38 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by HMPS

I would have demanded a move even to F if CW was full or a downgrade to lesser class with a FULL refund or a DIVERSION !
Demanded a diversion? I would love to have seen the Captain's face when informed of your demands. Revolting though it is, this is hardly a medical emergency. Demanding things is something that is easy to say after the event, from what I read here people say little or nothing at the time. I'm not quite sure what the crew could have done except move him other than cover it with a blanket. I doubt that anything on board would have cleaned that after it had dried. I also suspect that it might have been someone with limited English who was embarrassed to say anything - but this is sheer conjecture.

The part that I find difficult to understand is why it took so long for Customer Services to respond. I complained about another matter which was far less serious than this. I completed the form on line and within 48 hours I had a call and an email with compensation. The trouble is that we are only party to what is printed not a chronology of who wrote what to whom

This aircraft was clearly not being inspected sufficiently before the cleaning was complete. I would have been furious had that been my seat as this would not have come to light until after take-off. Do we know if the flight was full