Old Jun 4, 19, 3:23 am
Moflav

Programs: Delta Gold Medallion, AMEX Skymiles Plat, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Discoverist
Talking

Originally Posted by alanslegal View Post
Or another comparison, the WA OWV product will beat any standard OWV in Bora Bora. Which OWV has a 10m x 4m plunge pool, floating day bed, in-pool sun loungers, another separate day bed, dining table and chairs! If I get sick of the other half, we can occupy opposite ends of the pool.

We are counting down the days too! It can be too easy to judge from a photo but once you are there I am sure everything will change >100% in a better way when you have everything aligned. Imagine having positive thoughts, being in holiday mood, glorious sun, soft sands between your toes, the delicious smells, decadent decoration, luxurious settings, relaxing villas and excellent hospitality .... this can only lead to one thing, amazing. My anticipation to stay at this hotel is incredibly high so let's hope they live up to it!
OK, now I am officially part of the WA Maldives obsessed group who counts down days and checks this thread 10 times a day looking for any additional info, videos and pics.

Here is some additional info for those interested in transfers from the airport to the resort.

Atolltransfer.com is charging $580 round trip for a speedboat that holds a maximum of 6 passengers. The reviews on this company are mostly good but I am still debating the cost/benefit of a beautiful yacht provided by the resort vs a small speedboat with a potentially bumpy ride. According to the reviews, some of the boats provide plastic bags for seasickness. Yep, the internal debate of convenience vs cost savings ($1000) which could buy you a few dinners at the resort - if you are able to eat after a speedboat ride