FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Wanted to Know About Where to Sit on 757-300 Slimline (24F,54E+,156E-)
Old Jun 3, 2019, 3:23 pm
DELee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by DELee
Thanks. After your post, I moved myself to 7D earlier this morning. Rechecking the flight now, 7E is also taken and the current gate info shows me having to dash from C15 to B12 - so the C-to-B tunnel jog/dash is currently on. Hopefully, I'll get the burger this time and make my connection as well

David
Well, I just checked in. No burger for me - I was upgraded into 4A on an RPU between LAX and ORD (which I frankly didn't expect given how poorly my RPUs have worked between the two hubs). So now I'll have to wait for a future trip to see how 7D (or 7E) or the 35C (or 35D) seats handle.

But, if current ORD gate assignments work, I'll be able to stroll from B7 to B12 to make my connection. And, yeah, every time in the past year that situation (B-to-B gate or C-to-C gate) T-24 (or even @ departure) assignments seem to be optimal for me, they've changed by the time I've landed at ORD.

My thanks to all for your feedback on this plane!

David