FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Over-Do Boston Gathering 6/27, 6pm
View Single Post
Old Jun 3, 2019, 9:22 am
mikeef
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
The Over-Do Boston Gathering 6/27, 6pm

!!!!!!WE ARE ON THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING!!!!!!

Time and Date: June 27, 2019; 6 pm until The End
Okay, I'm a bit over-do on organizing the Summer get-together but, being unemployed and everything, I'm actually quite busy. I do want to show everyone the site that baccarat_king and I have launched.

The Boston summer Do is on the way and, with any luck, we'll be outside on the patio at Kinsale. Why? Because most of the summery places will have longggggg waits.

Do I need to bring anything? Just your ideas and a notebook to write stuff down. Remember, what happens at the Do stays at the Do. These things tend to get a little wild and crazy.*

Does it cost anything? No, unless you order food or drink. If you do, one person will pay the check and you should pay that person what you spent, plus 25% for tax and tip. Keep track. Those who underpay will be set up on a date with Marathon Man.

What is the benefit of attending the Do? All participants will receive Tommy Points at the end of the Do.

Will I have fun? Yes!

Did the I just copy the stuff from the last Do because I'm too lazy to re-write it? Of course, but the last Do's post was perfection. Why fight it?

And while it's usually mostly Boston people, we really appreciate it when out-of-towners come, so we can hear a little about the outside world.

See you soon!
Mike

*No Boston Do in the history of the world has ever gotten wild and crazy. Maybe wild. Maybe crazy. But never both.

Last edited by mikeef; Jun 27, 2019 at 4:07 pm