FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old Jun 3, 2019, 9:19 am
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by TuxTom
I mean, I don't put my mouth anywhere close to the bulkhead, but we all agree that feet on a bulkhead is gross?
That puts the bottom of shoes/feet directly in contact with the bulkhead though, and is also about social norms (that granted everyone doesn't necessarily agree with, but...)

Originally Posted by TuxTom
Yes, the tray is there but I don't believe the trays are solid on the bottom. Even if the glass doesn't come directly in contact with the floor, it certainly doesn't look good.
Fair point, if the bottom of the tray is an open grid (like a drying rack or something) then I'd reconsider. If it's completely solid like a cafeteria or fast food restaurant tray then I have no issue with it.

I agree it looks weird either way, but in the latter case I don't think it's actually gross or anything.