Old Jun 2, 19, 9:37 am
DavidDTW

Programs: DL, WN, AA, IHG Plat, Hertz 5*
Holiday Inn Cherry Creek - Denver

Holiday Inn Cherry Creek - Denver (stayed May 2019)

What is your Priority Club status? Platinum

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Mixed feelings

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Mountain View King.....no upgrade

How are the rooms? In need of updating! Felt like a very old Holiday Inn that was last updated a number of years ago. The shower stall was just that. No tub or door, just a stall with a curtain (and water all over the floor)

How is the exec. lounge? N/A

What was good and what was bad? Front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. I was offered free breakfast as the check in amenity, and got it for both days. (And the points auto posted the next day). Breakfast buffet was good and fresh. Parking is questionable. First trip to Denver and the local area is decent, but the garage and elevator entrance made me uncomfortable. The key card entry from the garage did not work and the doors remained unlocked.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? Price was right, which is mainly why I chose this hotel. With so many other options in the Denver area, I probably wouldn't stay here again until a renovation is done.