FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 12th Annual WineDo - Sunday June 2, 2019 NYC - North Square (4 seats available)
Old Jun 1, 2019, 8:45 pm
dhammer53
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by dhammer53

<Rant> I know that things come up. Life happens. Business meetings happen. I happen to be in ATL the last couple of days. Here's what I would expect to hear from someone that drops out last minute... Hey Dan, I can't make it. If you could send me a refund it would be appreciated; oh, and hey, if you need an extra few dollars to cover the extra tip, that's ok. I don't like ranting on these threads. Anyone that organizes DO's knows it's a labor of love. Aggravation goes with the territory, and organizers know this. The particular WineDo has had multiple comings and goings this year. yeah I know. Stuff happens. <end Rant>.
Dear old friends. I posted my one and only rant upthread. This has been my only issue, and as my daughter is fond of saying... end of discussion.

Looking forward to seeing everyone Sunday at 6:30.

I'm going to add stockmanjr and plainsman to the list. They're going to confirm Sunday morning. This will bring the list to 22 attendees. Looks like $2.00 per person additional will be needed.

dh