FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lufthansa GPUs Go Electronic {Archive}
View Single Post
Old May 31, 2019, 11:52 pm
Pseudo Nim

Programs: Occasional RTW club
Originally Posted by cbourl
Absolutely!!!! useless! Seems GPUS are now worthless - runaround from UA IT support No Point in trying to keep 1K for me anymore you lost me UA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Used 50K MilesandMore Miles and upgrade to LH F confirmed instantly - mind you called the LX Senator line to apply it, cleared instantly, since it didnt work on that abomination called LH.COM even though it was offering miles, Paid upgrade, and Evoucher options, and didn't want to risk the USELESS LH Call Centre in Manila
And hopeless UA GPU LH/NH Upgrade page now says no upgrades possible because cabin upgraded
really useless UA GPUS No First to Australia - demise of UA Global First - As i've said before welcum to Continental Airlines from Jersey, United in name only! It's like schlepping, schlumming und schwitzing thru EWR with the Jersey acrylic nail girls when you were used to UA PS Transcon to/from JFK T7 Now 2 useless GPUs and 4 RPUs which i know won't clear on a mileage run daytrip EWR-LAX-SFO-LAX-EWR from Manhattan I swapped to AA Transcon F JFK-LAX/SFO vv a couple of years ago and didn't look back JFK, Flagship First Dining Room and a reasonable Flagship First Lounge after dining in the Flagship First dining room! Nothing better than pumkin seed hummus entree followed by pork chop lo-kasher pomegranete chop with hummus and lots of champagne you wont finf this in a UA Polaris Lounge or a United Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And UA are still mourning their loss of slots at JFK - youv'e made your bed, now lie in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im an sick of the Continental Airlines FLY EWR propoganda all over Manhattan from wall Street to CPS to CPW to UWS
whoa. that was a lot of emotion in that post. i guess i’ve been lucky with my GPUs.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jun 1, 2019 at 9:45 am Reason: quote updated to reflect Moderator edit