Old May 31, 19, 12:42 pm
worldclubber

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, Marriott, HHonors etc.
Originally Posted by AlicorporateUK View Post
[OT] I wish there was a warm option in some of those lounges: Graz only had bread when I visited last time, plenty of scones in Birmingham and a family pack of roasted peanuts this past Tuesday at Sarajevo - spoilt for choice without a doubt Adding to misery, the Senator lounge in Munich (H) was packed to the brim however, on a slightly bright[er] note, I went to the other side (i.e. Business Lounge, fairly empty) and managed to get a nice(ish) feta/walnut/lentil/couscous salad together with the usual Franziskaner [/OT]
G
I can usually find something at the hub lounges (FRA, MUC, ZRH), although the quality has also gone down there, but the non-hub stations are just abominable.

Last week at NUE -- which used to consistently have Nuernberg sausages (which the city is famous for, but which are also very cheap), sauerkraut, some side like mashed potatoes and a vegetarian offering such as "Schupfnudeln" until last November -- had one hot food offering: dry pasta that had been sitting in the pot for way too long plus tomato sauce from a jar. AKA crap in fancy pots:

Thank you LH!