FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - articles fm Business Traveler & Blick: Does Swiss catering still feature 'Swissness'?
Old May 31, 2019, 2:10 am
AlicorporateUK

Originally Posted by sophialite
Eat in the lounge?
That would be my standard modus operandi but not always possible I'm afraid and for a number of reasons: my weekly air travel is strictly business related and, not working as a consultant or in a high-up-the-chain's role where (in normal circumstances) there's that degree of flexibility, I'm not always able to leave the office/manufacturing site (especially the latter and if there have been issues) and head to the airport 2 hours before my flight, not to mention that the airport I travel from on a weekly basis has virtually no catering at all (pre-packed cheese sandwiches but they're normally gone by the time I get there, which is normally when the Doha flight starts boarding, roughly half-an-hour before my 'usual' Lufthansa service to Munich ) and other frequently visited airports (e.g. Berlin, Graz, Birmingham just to mention a few from the last couple of weeks) follow (more-or-less) the same pattern (if not even worse) All valid reasons, I guess, to be slightly happier when booked on either Austrian or LOT

G