FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] ST: AZ NBO-LAX OW 977 euro - fully flexible J class
Old May 29, 2019, 9:01 pm
Utskicat

Programs: AF/KL Gold, DL Diamond, Hertz PC, Bonvoy Gold Elite; Hilton Gold
Do an update on the AZ coded NBO-FCO segment. Looks like it’s a rolling flight publication. Every week, 1 more week of AZ7151 appears. It’s odd indeed.

On another note, I canceled my Priceline booked ticket today (Note: PL charges their own $35 fee to change a refundable ticket but $0 to refund). I was booked NBO FCO LAX JFK but decided I wanted to add JFK-ORD to see an old friend. (NBO-ORD is same price). Before cancelling I made sure I could purchase (get to checkout) on PL for new ticket.

Then I called the DL Platinum line and fed the agent the exact flight numbers. She was able to auto price instantly and correctly. The agent was in shock at the price. I hadn’t mentioned the expected price to her yet when she said “OMG, do you know what this costs?!” I told her “I’m hoping it’s $1095.03”. She couldn’t believe the fare. She wanted to ticket it ASAP before the fare got pulled. I told her it’s been live for too long to be a mistake.

Anyhoo...good data point that Delta can issue it fine on their end. Also meant I was able to use a $1000 ecredit voucher for a DBC yyz-atl last month!!