FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is China Eastern's customer service really this bad?
Old May 29, 2019, 4:57 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Bub001
I wasn’t going to reply again....and this is my final contribution to this discussion. You just don’t get it....things are done differently outside the US-you might not like it, but they are. You might find that inexplicable, but they still are. You are going to have to make your peace with this. MU probably move 200,000 passengers a day...they just don’t care. While suing people in small claims, venting on social media (most of which isn’t available in the PRC) and contacting the US DoT is a big deal where you live, in the rest of the world it is of no consequence. It will have no effect at all with MU. I hope you are able to let it go, because it now seems you are getting close to the line of rational/irrational. In future, I strongly suggest that you fly TG, or a non-stop US airline if there is one when you return to Thailand. I realise it’s a bit more expensive, but they are generally more Western in their approach, and that seems to be a better fit for you. I hope you can walk away from this, and maybe later when your anger has dissipated, can reflect on this as part of a bigger picture.
I'm somewhat confused. Is the OP taking batteries/chargers to Thailand to store there until he moves to Thailand in eight years? Or is he selling them? Are these items not available in Thailand for purchase?