FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business Select vs Anytime pricing
View Single Post
Old May 28, 2019, 6:27 pm
joshua362

Programs: LTP, PP
Originally Posted by Dunbar
I use Concur as well. Not sure how they managed to swindle so many companies into using it. Anyways, when I search for fares on Concur it won’t even show me a BS fare (just AT and WGA). However, in all my years I have never seen BS be cheaper than AT on the Southwest website.

On a side note, the booking agent we use cannot book with Southwest electronically. So whenever I select a Southwest fare on Concur a person at the travel agency has to manually purchase the fare for me (what could possibly go wrong?)
That is odd. Maybe they have different versions/flavors of this (horrible) interface? Agree its a swindle. IIRC, you could see all of WN fares mixed in with others but you were whisked away to yet another screen/interface to complete the transaction, it may have very well been SWAbiz. And changes were a nightmare if even possible at all. I eventually found it better and easier to book a BS ticket then cancel it outright, take the PNR funds and go to the regular WN website to make any changes...