FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hotel 50 Bowery NYC (Joie de Vivre) REVIEW- MASTER THREAD
Old May 27, 2019, 9:04 pm
anchor79

I'll contribute the first hotel review. I just checked out today and I highly recommended this property.

Location - few blocks walk from several subway stations. Can be an issue during rainy/snowy days. Heart of Chinatown, like other reviewers mentioned, you are in luck if you enjoy Chinese food.

The hotel itself is relatively new - according to the front desk, it is only two years old. Everything is quite modern inside the room - plenty chargers around the bed which is great for tech savvy people up to 10 devices. Comfortable bed and huge desk (which is rare esp if you are coming from Marriott side. Bathroom have good layout too. It does not feel cramp at all.

My first room had issue with AC causing a lot of noises so I asked to change to a new room which was a better layout I think than the first room that I received (first room's bathroom is next to the bed while second room's bathroom entrance is right at the hallway). Some room have great view facing Manhattan skyline. I did not get to use the hotel breafkas