FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 12th Annual WineDo - Sunday June 2, 2019 NYC - North Square (4 seats available)
Old May 27, 2019, 9:32 am
dhammer53
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
As of May 30 late evening NYC time, there are 20 attendees.

If there are 20 attendees, the final extra cost is $4.00.

We're very lucky with this WineDo as I do not have to guarantee anything. If someone can't make it, we don't pay for them. Since North square is understanding, I'm able to refund your money.

<Rant> I know that things come up. Life happens. Business meetings happen. I happen to be in ATL the last couple of days. Here's what I would expect to hear from someone that drops out last minute... Hey Dan, I can't make it. If you could send me a refund it would be appreciated; oh, and hey, if you need an extra few dollars to cover the extra tip, that's ok. I don't like ranting on these threads. Anyone that organizes DO's knows it's a labor of love. Aggravation goes with the territory, and organizers know this. The particular WineDo has had multiple comings and goings this year. yeah I know. Stuff happens. <end Rant>.

As the list stands on May 30 late evening, we're 20 for dinner. Please bring an extra $4.00 to cover the tip.

Thank you.

Last edited by dhammer53; May 30, 2019 at 8:44 pm