FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Class beyond First : LH J, LX J/F and SQ Suites
Old May 26, 2019, 8:40 am
milesaddict

Programs: AF Plat Ultimate, BA GGL, MS Elite
FCT experience :)

LH1190 FRA-ZRH – 1h flying time – Sep 6th 2018

For the full report in English or French, click here:https://www.youtripreport.com/reportdetails?Id=806

As soon as I have left the plane from CAI the driver was waiting for me. Took my luggage to put it in the truck.

As soon as settled in in the very comfy car I was asked where I wanted to go. FCT or regular FCL. If you decide to go to the FCT the driver will only drop you to the immigration and you will have to make your way to the lounge. Once you leave immigration make a left and keep straight and you'll see cabs and then you will see the FCL. Thanks FT for the tip !

It was my first time in the FCT I have been to the FCL back in 2011. So it was good to check out how the Terminal stands out.

When I arrived it was still the breakfast buffet.

The bar will almost all drinks you can dream of.

I asked if I could get the bathroom with the famous bathtub. After all I want to experience the whole thing The ducks I took are ready !

After a great bath, it was time to eat.

Delicious Ham.

I picked few items to taste.

All good.

I take the beef once again and it was outstanding.

Let see the cave.

After such a treat it was already time to board. I was informed by the agent from the lounge that we are boarding.

Down to another ride to the plane !

After a short ride the driver dropped me in front of the plane and we took the stairs to reach the plane.

Such a lovely cabin... But it does the job well for such a short flight.

The tray was handed out I took it solely fo rthe purpose of the report and ate few bites. So so.

I'm delighted to have experienced the FCT. Yes, it's nothing like AF FCL but it's on my top 3.
The flight itself, is a regular one for a short hop. See you soon for an underwhelming LX First Class lounge experience...

Last edited by milesaddict; May 26, 2019 at 9:10 am