FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] CA: YUL-HAV lie flat rt $401 CAD
Old May 25, 2019, 4:14 am
maverikbc

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Best Western Diamond Selec
Originally Posted by mykel67
I decided to cancel our flights yesterday. I just couldn’t get excited about any of the resort options in Cuba, and getting to them from Havana would be challenging. I was blinded by the thrill of the deal with this one! 🙄
if you're into resorts, then package deals would've been better, although ex-canada it's been a lot more expensive last 10 years.

I've been always wanting to go to Havana, stay at casas particulares, eat at paladares, so it'll be good for me, but positioning costs to yul and lack of convenient flights with award tickets are one of regrets. I don't want to carry winter gear, so I have no interests in staying YUL for a while.

I see a sale ending soon for accor hotels for this summer, including pullman cayo coco. Afaik, it's all inclusive, can be interesting for some.

the cancellation fee is $100? There are some dp with nye cx sales, some people getting the cancellation fees waived. Good luck.