FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Wanted to Know About Where to Sit on a United 787-9 (non-Polaris seat)
Old May 23, 2019, 3:09 pm
bob12403

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Everything You Wanted to Know About Where to Sit on a United 787-9

After many years of redeeming miles for economy flights to Hawaii and Europe, my wife and I have taken the plunge into business class and will be headed to Australia next year for the first time.

Can anyone offer some advice on seating? These planes are 787-9 Dreamliners https://www.seatguru.com/airlines/Un...htno=839&date= I've read online comments that seem to be all over the place: some like bulkhead, others hate it (I'm more in that camp), there's certain seats that seem to be better for legroom, but I'm vertically challenged so that's not a big concern. When all was said and done, I picked 3D & 3E because they're somewhat away from the galleys and the bathrooms, and also because in the 2-2-2 configuration, booking the center seats means neither of us have to climb over the other to go to the bathroom. Any thoughts anyone might have would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 23, 2019 at 3:16 pm Reason: split post