FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - In First - Meal given to another passenger
Old May 23, 2019, 7:59 am
HMPS

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE
SNIPPED

What I cannot fathom is quite what posting this here does to ameliorate the situation I am unsure unless it is to make the OP feel better. Equally
What also concerns me is that that we have some of BAs finest posting here to help, explain, and basically give us a crews perspective. Faced with insults like that, I wonder why they’d bother and can only ask them to ignore them and please not leave us.
The OP is fully justified in expressing his DISSATISFACTION with what happened to him. The importance of these postings is that one hopes some day someone responsible from BA will sit up and take notice.
It is an not competitive practice to "throw" less experienced CC at Premium cabins. and then not pay attention to their opinions but rather dismiss them .
I agree that contributions of posters like CIHY are valuable here.

Originally Posted by flygirl68
I am sure we have all met a few like that over the years, I find them an excellent source of entertainment 😬. Their comments say an awful lot more about themselves rather than about myself and my colleagues 👍
A big folly on the part of those who think complaints, opinions or suggestions of PAYING CUSTOMERS are to be considered entertainment.
Recall pre Social Media days a Dissatisfied CUSTOMER told eleven others, a neutral said it to no one and a happy one repeated it to only THREE. ! Social Media magnifies the failures.