FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First Class Flight SAN-OGG
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2019, 9:50 pm
holocker

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
First Class Flight SAN-OGG

Had a very nice first class flight from San Diego to Maui about 10 days ago. The Flight was nice except for one surly female flight attendant who did not smile until wishing people goodbye when leaving the plane. The male flight attendant working first class was superb. The flight departed a little early and arrived in Maui about 20 minutes early. Luggage took almost 30 minutes to get while on my return the baggage from Alaska airlines was already at the carousel by the time I got there.

Lots of food and drink. See a picture of the breakfast. Also served a package of the snack mix and then some Maui Chips later in the flight. Probably the most food I have had on a domestic flight in years. Free flowing drinks from before take off till about 20 minutes propr to landing. Drinks were not too strong as I had a Mimosa before takeoff then 3 Mai Tais. The I Pad they give you to watch movies was small but there was a large selection.

If you leave from San Diego the Hawaiian check-in desk is the very last desk area to the left as you face terminal 2 and a long walk from the drop-off point. Much easier to check in outside. We made the mistake as there was a line outside.

Breakfast on the Plane