FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Simon Mall Gift Cards (2019-2023)
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2019, 9:13 pm
redtop43

Programs: AA Exp, but not sure for how long. Enterprise Platinum woo-hoo!
Originally Posted by littlewinglet
Try it and see how it works. No one here will admit or deny anything because that's just how this forum works. You may not even get accepted for the volume account.
If by "volume account" you are referring to the Simon Malls business account, you will very likely either get denied or shut down quickly.

In contrast with WM and to a lesser extent banks and CC issuers, SM is actually quite well-coordinated, understands the process of MS, and has uniform policies across their locations.

If you apply and get denied or later shut down, it won't adversely affect anyone else here. SM isn't going to suddenly freak out that people are MSing (cue Claude Rains saying "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is taking place") and shut it all down. They probably won't even take adverse action against you personally beyond closing your business account - they'll invite you to keep buying under a personal account.

So knock yourself out, but I don't think there are any reports of people keeping a business account for more than a couple of purchases before having it pulled. Note that you not only need to have a business (lots of people do; I have a business that's been in Dun and Bradstreet for 25 years) but you have to use the GC's in your business.