FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - In First - Meal given to another passenger
Old May 21, 2019, 12:45 am
Pascoe

Programs: Mucci Blue, BAEC Gold, Blockbuster Video card
Originally Posted by MarkFlies
I'm not saying it's the crew's fault, I can make mistakes too, I just feel they should have some system or plan or something.
Very magnanimous to admit you're not entirely perfect - chapeau!!

In fact I believe you have made one right here - that of confusing what appears to be a genuine error followed by contrition on the part of the CC member, with not having 'some system or plan or something' as if they just rock up, set doors to automatic and sling a few trays out randomly. most CC work very hard and have a lot to cope with and remember.

Originally Posted by London21
Doesn’t surprise me.

Generally the ability of BA crew is terrible. Mix the usually laziness they display with lack of ability and this is what you get.

in this case it’s a issue of laziness not to check the order and then the lack of IQ to fix it
Ok so you're just plain rude.

Originally Posted by Can I help you
I hate to hear about these service failures, they do not make good reading and of course they should never happen but I have noticed that one of posters appear out of nowhere on these threads to have a pop at BA, they then disappear back into their holes.
Oh well that the joy on the internet, I guess it makes them happy!
And there you have it......