FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)
Old May 20, 2019, 1:02 pm
MisterBill

Originally Posted by ordsky
got the pass about two weeks later
Thanks. I just went thru the exercise. I figured I'd start with PP and they verified that the old card was cancelled. They gave me the number of someone else to talk to which I thought was Chase but it was just the 3rd party that administers the benefit. That person only saw my cancelled CSR account so they connected me to Chase Sapphire Services. The woman there needed to get another Chase person on the line to verify me since I did not have the new CSR card yet. Then she had to call someone else (because the first verify didn't take) and then called someone else (I think at PP, or maybe that 2nd company I spoke to, I was put on hold for those last 2).

When she came back she said that she needed to send an email to PP to have a replacement card sent out to me (same as you reported). She's having it sent via UPS and I should have it in 2-3 days. Chase also agreed to rush me the CSR card so I should have both within a few days.

Seems like they really need to fix the bug in their system that does not deactivate the PP benefit when you cancel the CSR card!

Update: Just got a shipping notice from FedEx which I assume is the new card.

Last edited by MisterBill; May 22, 2019 at 5:12 pm