FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Priority Pass memberships (2016 - 2022)
Old May 19, 2019, 12:14 pm
ordsky

Programs: MileagePlus,AAdvantage,Skymiles
Originally Posted by MisterBill
I had a CSR card but cancelled it last year (actually downgraded to CFU). I did not get the bonus when I first got it (5/24 problems so I just converted another card) but just applied and was able to get approved for the bonus this time. I went to activate the Priority Pass membership on the Chase site and it said it was already activated, which presumably was based on my previous card. I still have the old PP card, which expires in 2021, and my PP login still works but I see no information about membership there. Will my old card still work or does PP need to send me a new one? I can't imagine that Chase did not deactivate the membership when I cancelled the card so presumably they need to do something to tell PP that I am a customer again.

Anyone with experience on this? I need to use the card in 3 weeks so I need to make sure I have a working card.
I went thru a similar experinece..it was showing activated without me activating it. I had to call chase and talked to three different people. Problem was there was no PP account associated with my CSR so the Chase rep told me that he had to write an email to PP to get my PP account established. When I gave the PP rep my info he could see that I had an account two years ago which has been closed but no new accounts.