FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge Access
Thread: Lounge Access
View Single Post
Old May 19, 2019, 9:27 am
stuvoi

Programs: BA Gold
Lounge Access

I know the 'rules' of lounge access (probably not as well as most of the folk on here), but this is more trying to get a feel for what people do in reality, rather than a discussion about the specifics of the terms and conditions of lounge access.

I'm BA Gold, but not GGL. Most of the time I travel on my own, or with my wife, so lounge access questions are never an issue.

In July this year we will include my daughter on a trip with us (She's 19) and so the three of us won't all be able to get access at the same time. (This is flying from Gatwick) (Most of the time we've done family trips we've flown with the likes of TUI, so it's not something that has arisen before.

I was thinking about taking her into the first lounge, just so she could say she's been in it, but was then thinking might as well use one of the 'pay per visit' lounges so we could all be together, I don't want to leave someone outside or play 'swaps'.

As mentioned, just trying to see what other folk travelling in similar circumstances do, not trying to 'buck the system'