FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - In First - Meal given to another passenger
Old May 19, 2019, 8:53 am
joejet

In First - Meal given to another passenger

So I was flying LHR to MIA in F yesterday and I had preordered the pork. I asked for the food later in the flight as I had eaten Lunch at LHR. Anyway about 6 hours into the flight I asked for my meal to be made and then the crew delivered it to 3K instead of 2K. the passenger did not say anything and ate my dinner, I did not see they had served it to him either.

When I went back to the galley about 40 mins after asking they said oh have you not already eaten....... NO
The crew member in question was quite upset The other crew members offer to see if they had something else left.... well there was but I was allergic to some of the ingredients. this is why I went through the trouble of calling you First to get the Menus and chef notes on ingredients, below I.flew, and yes my meal I had preordered.

Anyway I asked for the CSM, he was busy and we had not seem him at all the entire flight, so I went to find him in club. he gave me 6500 avis and said I should write in as that’s all he could do, my seat was falling apart and the power sockets worked about 20% of the time. BA First needs to go, it’s hardly a step up from business and with filthy cabins and the new improvements to CW when it rolls out I can’t see a future. This was the last of 4 legs in First then the 2x 747’s were filthy and very tired.

One final thing the crew told the passenger behind he had my meal, it was his first time in First but embarrassing for him and me.

That is my rant over

JJ

Last edited by joejet; May 19, 2019 at 9:15 am