FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accrue Hyatt Status on Reward Nights
View Single Post
Old May 18, 2019, 8:34 pm
myperks

Originally Posted by j2simpso
If you check the US Travel promotion link I provided above, they're selling them at a rate of 72,000 for $775 which works out to about 1.1 cents per point. In addition, per the terms of the promotion, you can stack up to 4 different sets (24K,30K, 40K and 70K) allowing you to rack up to 166K Hyatt points if you can purchase all four simultaneously. The operative word here is if: Hyatt is only making 120 of the 24K points ($260), 30 of the 40K points ($420), 54 of the 30K points ($330) and 25 of the 72K points ($775) stacks available to purchase. I'm guessing those are attractive rates to purchase Hyatt points, no?

Forgot to ask : I'm guessing I can cancel Hyatt award reservations for free anytime before check in, right? My plan is to buy the points, book the hotel, and then play it by ear. If I find something cheaper, I'll cancel, otherwise I look forward to staying at the Hyatt Place.

-James
You need a bot or someone that can write you code to get it. Haven’t been able to get it for the past 5 years..and my F5 skills are pretty good