Old May 17, 19, 2:39 pm
HOLYMOLEAIR

Programs: QRPC-Plat/OWE, MPC, BAEC
Upgrading with QCredits - pain in the ___

Hi all,

After the much anticipated "enhancements" last year I struggle to find much use for the merger QCredits that we have per year. Still, I thought it is good for one segment, and decided to try upgrading one of my sectors in a connecting itinerary. (it is originally booked in class V)

I have found normal miles availability for one of the segments, but the "enhanced" online system will not let me upgrade with my QCredits. I've hence called their contact centres at both UK and USA, whose agents confirmed the availability and eligibility, but mentioned something about married segment logic causing the problem, and suggested me to file a request online at the contact centre to let Doha Redemptions department know.

The people at [email protected] replied with the stock email "all our redemption services can be done online". I have hence gone in a circle, tossed around by QR agents all around the world...

Just wanted to ask if any of you gurus of FT had happy stories upgrading with QCredits? Any advice as to what I can do at this point? Your input is very much appreciated.

Best regards,
HMA