FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Amanruya - Bodrum
View Single Post
Old May 11, 2019, 3:42 am
Epicura

Very quick post already:
- Service was very good to outstanding at Amanruya. Hence why I posted that Igor is the kind of Aman GM who really gets Aman. That's also a factor these days unfortunately.
- For end of May I for sure would not worry about the weather. April and October (mostly end of October) can be a bit +/- but May and then certainly end of May: you should be more than ok. Cold versus warm/hot can be subjective of course but 25° C is nothing to complain about, no?
- Food was very good. Mix of typical Mediterranean style, Greek and Turkish which is rather typical for Bodrum peninsula.
- Amanruya versus MO: apart from the mediocre reviews re MO, I do think that this remains a very personal question. MO is a hotel and more of the type M'as-tu vu. Aman is Aman, a more secluded hideaway with very private pavillions all with a private pool.

I will send Igor a text and ask about the spa. Spa was small last year but not sure they have changed it for this season. Could be because I know Igor was planning to extend the typical season which is May-October and this year the hotel did open in Mid April IIRC.