FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Experienced members on Oman Air flight cancellation
Old May 11, 2019, 12:57 am
alinathomspon

Originally Posted by BobFF68
Not sure about Oman Air but generally can take some weeks up to one month or more to get back your money. Usually, if you paid by credit card, you will get back the total ticket cost minus the cancellation fee directly to your credit card account.
Hi thanks for the reply, I understand it takes 3-8 weeks to get moneyback as I have experience with cheapoair and flighhub etc but since I booked with oman air directly, they are saying they will contact me shortly. usually what happens with other agencies is they respond quickly and provide estimated date and stuffs like that but with omanair, I tried calling the company and middle east guy talks on the phone in some different accent and says to contact via email. They don't have any proper communication method. I thought it would be a follow up, but nothing.

For instance I filled the refund form on their website online and received automatic message via email and that's it. is this the end or is a follow up i.e employee contacting me to talk about refund happens? or is it all automatic? I am not getting this.

Last edited by alinathomspon; May 11, 2019 at 1:01 am Reason: adding words