FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where to find information about...
View Single Post
Old May 10, 2019, 12:52 pm
Adam1222

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Dr Jabadski
Some forums have threads for questions about award travel, presumably for redemptions using that forum’s program. Is there a correct thread to post requests for assistance with booking award travel when one has multiple options for using miles and/or points (i.e. AA, UA, Delta, Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rewards)? Is it considered posting the same post if one asks the same question on more than one of the specific program threads? Thank you.
People tend to post those on info desk, for better or worse. Before doing so, though, try and figure out options yourself and share what work you have done. It is not helpful to say "I have a lot of points and want to go from X to Y what points should I use."

​​​Should not post the same question on multiple threads but if you're asking about how to use United points to travel from Timbuktu to Tokyo in one thread, it's fine to ask about using Amex points for that travel in a different forum. In general though, detailed trip planning services are best obtained through the many paid award booking services out there if the information shared on this site as to.how to search for options etc doesn't sufficiently help.