FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Invitation-only restaurant "Classified" at EWR {Archive}
Old May 9, 2019, 8:57 am
cedahm

Programs: UA 1KMM, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by DCA writer
As for the software service: I don't get why you have to close out your tab before submitting your order.
FYI - You actually don't need to close the Tab, but the dialogue on the ipad is confusing. I think there was a general issue with ALL the OTG locations in terminal C a couple of years ago where you had to close the tab after every purchase, but that's been long since corrected.

I stop in Classified a few times a month (largely a domestic traveler so no polaris access and it's a nice quiet space to wind down with an excellent wine selection for an airport location). THe staff has been unfailiingly great IME.

1 - Enter/Scan your Mileage Plus Credit Card credentials (if applicable) for the 20% discount
2- Choose your menu items and add to tab
3: Choose 'Pay with Card'
4 - Swipe Card (you'll hear the beep-beep/beep-beep from the main server station alerting you that the order was placed)
5 - You can then leave tab open - and add to it - until you're done

Back in January there was an issue where only your initial items would carry the 20% cardmember discount and any add-ons would come in at full price. That was corrrected earlier this spring.