FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Combined 2019 AA Domestic Meal, Meals, menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old May 8, 2019, 3:22 pm
UAPremierGuy

Programs: UA 1MM, AA1MM PLTPRO, Hertz PC, National EXC, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton/Marriott Gold, IHG Platinum
DFW-JFK
Boeing 757-200
Lunch

Pleased and surprised that my upgrade cleared in advance on this hub to hub route. The lie-flat seats were nice for this flight, but I wouldn't want to be stuck in these on a longer flight.

Pre-departure beverage of choice for...row 1. FA waited until the last possible second to offer a PDB, and lo and behold, ran out of time to get to the rest of the cabin.

Drink of choice, warm towels, and warm mixed nuts offered in the air. A double was proactively offered. ^

The meal was served with a tomato and hummus starter, a pretty boring salad, and hot roll. I asked the FA what the rolls were and his reply was..."uh, I don't know."

My pre-order of the cheese enchiladas was acknowledged. These were surprisingly delicious.

Some DYKWIA stopped in the galley and blocked the FA from service for awhile, which mean a long delay in serving cookies. I fell asleep and missed the service. Mints were offered prior to landing! ^