Old May 8, 19, 7:19 am
meagicano

Programs: AC e75K, *G, SPG/MR PPE
Originally Posted by dcstudent View Post
Only have stayed at Sheraton (latest stay in 4Q 2018), but have enjoyed it. Easy walk or short cab to all the restaurants/bars near the water (forget the streets but they're like a block or two off the waterfront). I was actually surprised by how good alot of the restaurants were. Quick cab up Signal Hill and I hike back to the hotel.

Hotel itself is of good quality. Lounge is pretty good by North American standards with breakfast offerings - always went out for drinks/dinner so can't comment on evening offerings. Soda/Water available 24hrs. Rooms with harbor view (only type I book here) are of a good size, furniture is tired but rooms are spotless and well-kept.

My go-to hotel in St. Johns.
St John's has one of the most interesting food scenes in Canada. Eating dinner or filling up on hors d'oeuvres at the hotel would be a waste!

We did have a few lunches at the Sheraton restaurant, solely due to our client location and time constraints and they were fine. Nothing to write home about, but nothing to complain about. Sounds like we had the same experience with the lounge - I didn't make it in the evening once.

I love Newfoundland and I have deep roots there. The harbour view from the Sheraton is everything.