View Single Post
Old May 8, 19, 4:55 am
cbourl

Programs: LHSen UA1K VAGold QFSilv HHon Diamond ShangrilaJade Radisson Gold SPG Gold Marriott Gold Hertz Presi
Originally Posted by Nick Art View Post
Okay from what I could decrypt from your message, you never payed to get the F seat, which is surprising and it bothers me.

Your flight to Tel Aviv is on the 12th, for which I, btw, have no issue finding space in any Business Class or Economy
Judging from what you asked before, your flight to ZRH will be in F from HKG. As a connection flight in a F class booking the connection flights will automatically be booked into J! (when there is F pricing available for your selected route).

I see the issue now: There is no F pricing available for the routing HKG-TLV, so it tries to combine the HKG-ZRH First pricing and ZRH-TLV Business pricing together. Which is unfortunate, since usually only the higher booking classes are available to be pieced together like that, cheap ones like A, P and Z do not allow it.

If you were to provide the exact route and dates (including return) I could try to help you more.
No F paid to/from TLV always books into Business Class J C D Z P Never a problem in past Noproblems with flights day b4 or day after just 12.8.19