FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase closed my credit card account(s) [Archived 2013-mid 2019]
Old May 7, 2019, 7:37 am
pallhedge

Originally Posted by mster
At no point did I say anything to this affect. In my second post I did identify a few potential Chase triggers that I thought it would be possible to rule out in my case. Sorry if erring on the side of revealing minimal personal information when posting to a public forum created any confusion.

Are there any other points of contact at Chase besides the Executive Office that may be of use? Is it only after failing to gain additional info / make progress with Chase directly that it is helpful to open a CFPB complaint?
All the information we have is in this thread. Feel free to read it if you haven't already. The info is there because people have shared their experiences to help others like yourself going forward. That's what this thread is for. You choose a different route: sharing as little information as possible and even then, doing it coyly and removing it afterwards. That of course is your prerogative, but it doesn't seem to be generating much sympathy for your plight.