FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - see SQ business redemption but not bookable online! HELP!
Old May 6, 2019, 7:14 pm
voyageuse

Originally Posted by Beltway2A
This is intended, there's no problem with availability.
Beltway2A, I believe it is intended as today I searched my little heart out, from basically anywhere in Asia to Yul and all SQ flights in business where not bookable.
Do you have a suggestion if their is anything that can be done to remedy to all these SQ flights I am seeing that are absolutely non bookable?
Called aeroplan today again, to try with another agent, he "seemed" to not be aware of the problem and suggesting that its because folks book early out thus no availabilty. I am looking for spring 2020.. so am pretty early.. When I had him search a few routes on different days all with SQ showing available, then the error msg when trying to book, he was a bit without words. Said.. you should try again tonight.. then call us back later tonight. "I silently thought.. yeah next agent will have to deal with me".... So I asked him to note in my file about the problem trying to book the numerous SQ flights. He said "oh I see you know what to ask for".. (???) I could here that he was typing away but still had no answer for me..
I will call again tomorrow just to persue the issue that is very upsetting.. But I must admit that as of present I am about certain that the problem will go unsolved. Sadly, if I don't book something else very soon I will end up with nada... :-( Just so upsetting to see all that "fake" non bookable availability. Do any of you have suggestions or know how I can make this happen with aeroplan? Thank you all for your help.