FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - see SQ business redemption but not bookable online! HELP!
Old May 5, 2019, 8:52 pm
voyageuse

see SQ business redemption but not bookable online! HELP!

Greetings to all you fine folks! Today, after much researching for reward flights on aeroplan (enough to give me a headache), I had settled upon an SG business class redemption for next spring. I was ready to input the payment details when whamo.. nada.. big gulp, ERROR! What? I try again 2 times... (I know.. but I was somehow hoping that the bug was going to stop)! I desperately called in to book with an agent.. sigh, (no actually cry)! She tells me that aeroplan has been having a glitch with all sg flights.. in the manner that all that is seen online on aeroplan to book is actually non bookable??? WHAT?? I have done a search in this thread (maybe my woring is not correct but I found nothing in the first few pages) since timing is of essence, would someone know how to work around this or is this totally non bookable for award redemptions? This was business class on SG. Thank you!!! I am sooo sad! :-(