FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Accelerate Promotion (May 01, 2019 - August 31, 2019
Old May 4, 2019, 10:13 am
SEAfarer

I could read through all of the above to look for an answer, but frankly, after skipping the last Accelerate, I'm slipping into chasing this one's low return because it should be fairly easy to accomplish.

Except for the P&C that so many got. When I try to "Let's reserve it", it loses enough of my stored billing information (I click YES on "billing address = mailing address" but it somehow craps out because it loses my USA component and doesn't let me enter that field manually.)

Maybe it'll work when I get back Stateside (or I can call them then -- there's enough time through August to deal with this) but I'd like to do it while I'm still away this month. I've never had any problem with P&C bookings before.

Anyone else encountering a glitch (or a solution) on P&C?

Other than that, the two CPs should be affordably doable slightly out of my way in two Latin American locations. Otherwise, a $250 night nearby in Seattle for a couple hundred worth of points that I already have too many of? Na-uh, no way!

The challenge of pulling the CP locations together is part of the game. And "Just when I thought I was out,..."