FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - $150+ Ritz Carlton - Washington DC (Pentagon/Tysons Corner)
Old May 3, 2019, 7:04 am
rubey419

Programs: Marriot Ambassador ; Delta Diamond ; Avis President's Club ; National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by tampatravel
I stay there at the RC Pentagon City quite a bit. The lowest I’ve ever seen it was at $118/nt but that was the week before Christmas when everyone from Pentagon/Congress was gone. The price you’re getting is fantastic for DC and especially an RC. May 15th when I’m back they said they were oversold by 21 rooms - the price for a room that night was $5k. Only the Presidential Suite apparently. I like that hotel because the Metro is right under it and there is a mall connected to it. You probably won’t get an upgrade - but you might on a weekend. This is a business travelers hotel and I think they’ll take what they can get on the weekend it seems.
Nice, $118 at RC Pentagon is a steal! And makes sense the rate is affected by govt/corp travel. No wonder I was also seeing $255/night at the RC in downtown DC during July 4th week....is that considered a great deal as well? Lowest I've seen for a Category 7 but I am relatively new to hunting for deals. Was tempted for another weekend trip in DC!

Didn't even think about the Metro under Pentagon, would be very convenient for getting around. I have't toured around DC for years so will be a fun weekend. Hopefully will get a suite!