FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated India-based mileage related Credit Cards thread - 2015 onwards
Old May 2, 2019, 4:02 am
avneeshj

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by PiperAtGatesofDawn
I always thought that it was pulled from hotels.com... till they built the landing page with Visa. Either ways it was a horrible process where they take 2-3 days to give you a list of 3-4 hotels that you don't want. And yes almost all are non-refundable.

I've taken quotes from them a few times but never booked through them. It's a painful service.
I have used the 4th night benefit a few times in the past and as recently as day before yesterday. I have always done it over the phone with the concierge. I do agree the process is very long drawn but every time I have sort of known hotel options I want to consider and it has made it easier. They have offered me both refundable and non refundable rates for hotels. I have found this to be mostly consistent with the listing on hotels.com for the property for the same dates. If hotels.com shows a refundable rate I have found the concierge to be offering me that.