FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New RA qualifying criteria based on IC Revenue
Old May 1, 2019, 10:55 pm
Tim O'Brien

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by stimpy
No it is not at all clearly gone. Far from it. There are a few reports from a few hotels that are following the new rules, as well as a few reports from a few hotels that are not following the new rules. In my case none of my IC stays have resulted in lesser rooms than before. I think you will need a lot more data before you can draw any conclusions beyond your own personal RA experiences.
agreed, i think the upgrade issues isn't over either, in respect of the mini bar, that took me a bit of work last week at the Barclay, i just got a $400 bill for mini bar, after we reduced it to $200 after the RA benefit was applied, they were then kind enough, or i shld say one very nice contact at the property was nice enough to write off about 4 beers a day @$12 plus tax, so netted down to essentially nothing, and they did give us a $200 stay credit, for the club lounge not being available one day, so can't complain, but i do know them there.

the real test is when staying at properties where you don't have a stay history.....