FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AF have downgraded flybe food & drink voucher
Old Apr 29, 2019, 12:58 pm
Goldorak
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by PeteM01
Interesting reply. I think that you are correct in your second assertion, that J pax do not get a voucher because they simply do not have the 'all-in' vouchers at the gate, only the 'biscuit and water' vouchers. From MAN-CDG, I received the 'all-in' vouchers as a part of the boarding pass (Class W) in OLCI on the BE website. There is clearly no mechanism for providing this when checking-in at an AF desk (at BLR, in my case). On another 'funny' note, can you imagine how awful it would be to arrive at CDG in La Premiere, and then be refused even water and a plain biscuit on the connecting BE flight? Quelle horreur!

I will definitely complain again but my last complaint did not get me any miles or even an apology...
You should definitely complain. I still don't understand why AF is code-sharing with such airlines. When I travel on routes served by both AF and BE metal, I always make sure I am on AF metal to avoid all those issues with SkyP/lounge/catering, etc.