FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Accelerate Promotion (May 01, 2019 - August 31, 2019
Old Apr 29, 2019, 10:08 am
Safiye2015

I got one ...

... but it is sooo bland that I would do it ... 28.600 points, no achievement bonus, three challenges .. of which two I would fulfill with bookings already done. Obviously it does not require to book after registration only. At least in my part of the world, it is easier to buy 3.000 to 5.000 bonus packages to keep a Spire member instead of running behind challenges which are so bland as this one. The last time IHG suddenly offered me 4.000 points for two stays which I did anyway and most probably they wanted to remind me they exist ... I`d rather spend the summer retaining my Hilton Diamond membership and sadly for IHG I will stay more than sixty nights in hotels in just three months .. If the offer is not better so be it. There are lots of other choices around. In the past I always liked them but for the last 6 to 12 months, the offers have degraded and if IHG does not want me as a client so be it ... I rather aim for Lifetime membership with other chains ...