FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Traveling with Toddler on SAS - Car Seat/Stroller Questions
Old Apr 28, 2019, 8:25 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by SK2751
Never tried CDG? Admittedly, me, strollers, and CDG was year away now, but there was NO WAY you can get a stroller to/from the gate.

CPH used to have airside strollers for famillies with kids. I never liked them, but we used them a few times. At least on departure, they make things easier. On arrival, it may not be easy to find one.
Flights to/from CDG on a variety of US and EU airlines has allowed my travel party members to take private strollers to/from the gate assuming they could be foldable enough to fit through the x-ray machines for cabin baggage. In recent years, I’ve seen strollers on the airside transit buses at CDG more times than I can care to count and even more often at CDG passport control.

CPH still has airport-provided airside strollers, but more often than not, they aren’t available where and when my travel party members needed them. Fortunately, a variety of carriers do allow for gate-delivery of strollers at CPH, even as SK at CPH seems to be the most opposed to gate-delivery of strollers.

Last edited by GUWonder; Apr 28, 2019 at 8:30 am