FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Six to eight weeks for credit on an SLH stay
Old Apr 27, 2019, 5:25 pm
embarcadero1

Programs: BA Gold, UA 2MM, Hyatt Globalist, Columbia Record & Tape Club Triple Diamond VIP
Six to eight weeks for credit on an SLH stay

I feel like I’m in a parallel universe.

I stayed at The Academy in London on a three night reservation in early April. I tried to extend my stay for three additional nights but was unable to do so using the app. The front desk said they would extend it. I asked about getting credit for the nights and was assured by front desk staff that as I was extending an existing reservation I would receive credit for the stay.

Fast forward: I didn’t get an invoice after checking out and had to call twice to receive one. The invoice is for all nights at the hotel, but I only received three room nights on WoH.

I called Hyatt and they at first said they’d check with the hotel and grant credit for the stay. Nothing. I called back, they said it would take two weeks. I called after two weeks, now they claim it will take between six and eight weeks to get credit for the stay,

i dont get it. The invoice is clear. The hotel extended a booking made via the app. Six to eight weeks?

I’ve never experienced anything like this with WoH, or Hyatt until now. It’s kind of shocking,

Has anyone else experienced this kind of service failure? Any suggestions?