FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [GONE] Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, Seoul, South Korea [Master Thread]
Old Apr 27, 2019, 6:44 am
heakja

My partner and I (LT Gold only) stayed here last week and were pleasantly surprised. We stayed on points and were (upon asking via email beforehand) offered an upsell to an executive suite for 190 000 KWO per night. We thought that was fair, and upon check in we were furthered upgraded to a honeymoon suite.

We loved the suite, and particularly that it was so remarkably quiet. I can't remember the last time we were surrounded by so much city noise and traffic without hearing ANYTHING inside our room. We also received a bottle of red wine, which we thought was a nice gesture.

We thought the location was pretty handy for a first time visit to Seoul (all though not in a touristy location) as the hotel is on top of a metro station and a mall, and we enjoyed the lounge access that came with the suite. Lounge offerings in the evening were above average, and the views spectacular. Lounge was staffed almost all day and offered assistance with our questions about Seoul etc.

We would happily stay here again due to it being so quiet and relaxing.